• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What do you mean?

• Staff

I grew up during a 92 light K2500 and a 93 K1500 burb, both with TBI 350’s. It was rare to get more than 15mpg, even trying. Dad sold the 93 for a 97 K2500 burb with a 454. 11-13 empty, and 4-7 towing... but it had great power. After he put headers/exhaust on it the milage could touch 14 empty. Made it to 325K, lost the engine and trans in the same day and unrelated. Should have bought it to stuff the power train in a K5. 

Years ago we were moving my folks from MT back to WA. My brother had a 06 QC LB 2500 Hemi and a 7x16 enclosed trailer. He towed it empty to MT at 12 mpg or lower. I towed it back to WA full at 14 in my 05 QC LB 5.9. Kinda funny. 

• Like 2