• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The time has come to produce the Mopar1973Man High Idle & MPG fooler switches again.

I am not sure yet.  I would like to put mine up there also, but the board may be too deep and too long.  I will let you know when I get my switch in.

This is where I would like to mount mine also. Could you have the switch in one location and the board in another? LIke my isspro pryo amp box?

No the switch is mounted to the board.  this is to ensure that the switch doesn't have to take the abuse of wires hanging off the back of it.

the board itself is only 1" by 1.5" or something like that.  It won't require much space, but I am not going to promise that it will fit until I get one done.

The new mounting method requires the end user drill a ~1/4 hole to mount through. The cig hole would have to be filled, then have a hole drilled in it.

Does that make since?

That shouldn't be a problem I'm sure I can come up with something clean. Approximately how much space is needed for the board? Never mind just read your next post Edited by BBHD

Well, here's hoping it fits! That blank insert has been bothering me for years; it needs switches! I'd like to put my high-idle switch up there next to my EZ toggle switch.

Will there be a way to pre-order these kits, to make sure I don't miss out on the first round? Or will it be first come first serve?