• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Staff

When I first bought the camper they had a government warning label stuck to the top. Something like,'' don't leave the gas on if not lit.''  I tried to peel it off but, it left sticky glue, so I used lacquer thinner but, that removed the paint  :doh: so off to LineX I went. I figured it would stay nice with all the usual kitchen activity where paint would become scratched.

. Things don't slide as easily and the best part is it isn't scratched all over.

Edited by JAG1

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

When I first bought the camper they had a government warning label stuck to the top. Something like,'' don't leave the gas on if not lit.''  I tried to peel it off but, it left sticky glue, so I used lacquer thinner but, that removed the paint  :doh: so off to LineX I went. I figured it would stay nice with all the usual kitchen activity where paint would become scratched.

. Things don't slide as easily and the best part is it isn't scratched all over.

I know the sticker you are talking about. Pretty sure mine is still on there. :whistle:

DSC01363.JPG.0f5db3a7db5f7647ea6fe966be5

New feet for the 5th wheel. Someone stole my spare a while back and I made a couple of trips with out one. So now I will have 2. It seems when I loose one tire that others are not far behind. I also have 2 new Coopers for shoes to put on them from my last debacle.

• Like 1

• Staff
1 hour ago, dripley said:

DSC01363.JPG.0f5db3a7db5f7647ea6fe966be5

New feet for the 5th wheel. Someone stole my spare a while back and I made a couple of trips with out one. So now I will have 2. It seems when I loose one tire that others are not far behind. I also have 2 new Coopers for shoes to put on them from my last debacle.

Beautiful wheels, nice ones for sure. I like they are 8 lug. So are there 4 wheels total?

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Good Morning from Idaho... :)

DSCF3608_phatch.jpg

Is it unusual to not see any snow in February? I miss being there, had so much fun.