• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
JAG1

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

IMG_0788.JPG.c77974ab0041f90fe43b4eb1fd4Inside of my truck camper (should have cleaned it more) with LineXed stove top cover

Edited by JAG1

When I first bought the camper they had a government warning label stuck to the top. Something like,'' don't leave the gas on if not lit.''  I tried to peel it off but, it left sticky glue, so I used lacquer thinner but, that removed the paint  :doh: so off to LineX I went. I figured it would stay nice with all the usual kitchen activity where paint would become scratched.

. Things don't slide as easily and the best part is it isn't scratched all over.

Edited by JAG1

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

I tried to peel it off but, it left sticky glue

I typically use Xylene to remove stickers. Still it may take the paint as well. It seems Xylene is a bit milder and doesn't seen to do it all the time.

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

When I first bought the camper they had a government warning label stuck to the top. Something like,'' don't leave the gas on if not lit.''  I tried to peel it off but, it left sticky glue, so I used lacquer thinner but, that removed the paint  :doh: so off to LineX I went. I figured it would stay nice with all the usual kitchen activity where paint would become scratched.

. Things don't slide as easily and the best part is it isn't scratched all over.

I know the sticker you are talking about. Pretty sure mine is still on there. :whistle:

8 minutes ago, dripley said:

I know the sticker you are talking about. Pretty sure mine is still on there. :whistle:

Ok Dave now it is your turn to post the daily morning pic. Please :pray: !

DSC01363.JPG.0f5db3a7db5f7647ea6fe966be5

New feet for the 5th wheel. Someone stole my spare a while back and I made a couple of trips with out one. So now I will have 2. It seems when I loose one tire that others are not far behind. I also have 2 new Coopers for shoes to put on them from my last debacle.

1 hour ago, dripley said:

DSC01363.JPG.0f5db3a7db5f7647ea6fe966be5

New feet for the 5th wheel. Someone stole my spare a while back and I made a couple of trips with out one. So now I will have 2. It seems when I loose one tire that others are not far behind. I also have 2 new Coopers for shoes to put on them from my last debacle.

Beautiful wheels, nice ones for sure. I like they are 8 lug. So are there 4 wheels total?

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Good Morning from Idaho... :)

DSCF3608_phatch.jpg

Is it unusual to not see any snow in February? I miss being there, had so much fun.

45 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Is it unusual to not see any snow in February? I miss being there, had so much fun.

Here you have to remember the the elevation is only 2,800 feet. Now New Meadows proper is a different story all together at 3,829 feet.

South

Now McCall, ID at 5,417 feet...

West

• Like 1

Could not do 4. I just need to replace the spare but had 2 tires and decided to do 2. They are the same as what came on the 5th wheel though so they match.

• Like 1

-25? Are those stories true about what happens when peeing outside?

:lol3:       So does it turn into ice before hitting ground? I always thought it was bull.

Ok. Then how about watching it rain here but in the distance mountain watch it snow. No fancy devices, no fancy internet sites. I say the weather today is going to be rainy and mild. High country snow possible with 1-3 inches of accumulation. LOL... DSCF3615_phatch.jpg.3fb4a2d5212bc97cc9ed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dripley said:

only if you can find it.:whistle:

Now Dave I forgot it was Sunday.... so we got to not think on such things...... Prescribing reading at least one Bible chapter and praying for families and our nation. :hug:

Mike I've seen that when we were building a log home at the 1300 ft. level years ago. It was cool

Bent and twisted both arms that run into the bulkhead, bent the shock, bent the torsion bar, and obviously destroyed the trailing arm. Damn expensive hobbies.

IMG_20160213_093702486_zpstoyuz0w6.jpg

5 minutes ago, TFaoro said:

Bent and twisted both arms that run into the bulkhead, bent the shock, bent the torsion bar, and obviously destroyed the trailing arm. Damn expensive hobbies.

Looks painful. There's gotta be a good story behind this. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzinhalfdozen said:

Looks painful. There's gotta be a good story behind this. 

Luckily this was my dad's sled. We had just finished tearing up a big hill and were about to start heading back to the truck. He went to turn around and there was a rock barely covered in snow. It had a big notch in it where a piece of 3x3 angle would fit and it cupped his ski perfectly at 10-15mph. Threw him off and effed up the left side. I wish it was more exciting!