• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck and Trailer Vacation Check List

• Staff

Next month we'll be getting our RVs ready for weekends and weeks of camping.  Now there's nothing more annoying than having a break down and wasting precious vacation time fixing what ever broke.  The frustration of setting up camp and your wife telling you that there's no hot water can ruin any outing.  What if you have to leave the camp site and someone else has to hook up your rig and move it, would they know how?   Here are a few of my "to do" check lists for truck and trailer.  Since I pull a boat trailer behind my 5th wheel those check lists are here also.  Comment on any steps that I might have missed or that are pertinent to your RV set up.  These files are in Micro Soft Excel.    

1. Trailer Inspection---Start a few weeks before leaving CHECK LIST #1A.xlsx
  2. Truck Inspection---Start a few weeks before leaving CHECK LIST #2A.xlsx  
  3. Boat prep---Start  a few weeks before leaving CHECK LIST #3A.xlsx
  4. Boat trailer---Start a few weeks before leaving CHECK LIST #4A.xlsx
  5. Pre trip truck inspection---Day before leaving CHECK LIST #5A.xlsx
  6. Pre trip trailer inspection---Day before leaving  CHECK LIST #6A.xlsx
  7. Inside trailer before hook-up---When leaving CHECK LIST 7A .xlsx
  8. Outside trailer before hook-up---When leaving CHECK LIST #8A.xlsx
  9. Hooking up to trailer--- I'm going CHECK LIST #9A.xlsx                                         
Edited by IBMobile
  • Like 3

• Staff

I keep a checklist in the back of the map book on the seat and check down the list before leaving. Things like thermos, food, clothes, cell phone charger, money and false teeth. has come in real handy.

Edited by JAG1