• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Edge Juice AND Quadzilla

Hockeyfm13

You can't and have all gauges work right

Why not use the iquad app?  It's great a cheap $50 tablet from walmart and you have a nice high res screen with all your gauges on it.

You can take the tablet out and put it under the hood to troubleshoot with it, you can take it under the truck to adjust fuel pressure.  

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

All the same gauges.  

there are 2 types of "tuning" you can do

Base tunes: the base maps that are loaded onto the unit. 1000 series 2000 series, and beta series.  Each of those is more aggressive.  This is done by connecting the unit to your computer via USB.

Custom tuning: you can adjust how much fueling stretch and what tps points it fuels and how much, then you can adjust timing. this is done on the iquad app.

Everything about custom tuning thread

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/98-5-02-performance-parts-discussion/499304-everything-about-quadzilla-custom-tuning.html

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

I would assume they all use the same stuff.  

The quad will fuel harder than the edge, but don't expect to wow your underpants off.  I would say the datalogging feature is by far the best thing about the quad over the edge.  

• 3 months later...

all the edge sensors are the same as quadzilla, i just helped my buddy install his a couple days ago and he switched from edge ATT, as far as the gauges, you can go mechanical? alot better is something happens with the iqaud app, i have been having a couple problems with mine lately,  i got both ,mechanical and bluetooth, but i have bigger plans in the future so im keeping them around

gauges.jpg

• Owner

You'll find that analog is easier to read than the digital displayed numbers. You'll find yo can watch the needle positions really easy to know its rise or fall and how fast. Digital numbers it takes more visual time to watching number and very difficult to see rise and fall times. One of the reasons I fell away from ScanGauge II as well and moved over to OBDLink dongles.

On 4/5/2016 at 10:14 AM, Me78569 said:

The quad will fuel harder than the edge, but don't expect to wow your underpants off.

I will agree Quadzilla is a better performance box the Edge. 

On 4/5/2016 at 10:14 AM, Me78569 said:

I would say the datalogging feature is by far the best thing about the quad over the edge.

I will say I'm not impressed by Edge Juice at all I'm played with a few of them and the amount of toyz I'm not impressed. It's got a small screen and all digtal gauges again more visual time to mentally process what your looking at.  As for tuner its no different that Edge Comp just the Edge Comp is half the price and less all the dumb toyz. So now that I've done the OBDLink dongle I'm very close in design to Quadzilla for logging functions but half the price.