• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

W&F Hauling stuff part 2.

Dang, I didn't know why had show and tell going on here!  I was all hitched up the other day hauling 2 tons of salt and a goat. haha

That's a nice looking trailer Bill! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cowboy said:

Dang, I didn't know why had show and tell going on here!  I was all hitched up the other day hauling 2 tons of salt and a goat. haha

That's a nice looking trailer Bill! 

Pretty big salt lick for one goat dont you think.

• Like 1

Just a Dutch / German who thankfully grew up old school processing our own meat yet curing and smoking our own hams and bacon and making sausage of all sorts. I guess in todays world since I have real world survival skills and can feed myself I am a domestic terrorist aka right wing extremist prepper.......I even own a pressure cooker for gods sake and used to can but not so much anymore, my mother in law keeps us loaded up on fresh canned produce.

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 1

You would be right. Walking Dead. My wife loves it and I tolerate it. Not worth getting my hand shot off trying to change the channel. Then the show after that is Talking Dead where a group sits around talking about the latest show. That one is almost worth getting your hand shot off for.

The last 3 jobs I have done the only tv I have had has been what I could pull off the airwaves and DVD's. Although I do miss it, it has not been as bad as I thought it would. It would not bother me to get rid of it and save the money. No way my wife would make it.

I only have over the air channels,  it was a rough adjustment for my wife, but the money saved was worth it.  

Now she cares less about it.  She has her hulu shows and is happy.  the latest show for her is stargate haha

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...