• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Yep it was time to replace the ujoint

I have been having a new clunk for a week or so now, old clunk is still there and will always be there.  I figured it was a ujoint.

Well it was, the rear most joint

IMG_20160722_124052.jpg

Good thing I didn't hook up the horse trailer for this weekend yet 

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

I replaced it ~2 years ago......I am a little butt hurt about that, but I replaced it after stabbing in a new trans using a floor jack and some plywood so I wasn't in the best of moods.  I am sure I might have used too much hammer and not enough love.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Royal Squire said:

I suppose Chinese vehicles wear out about as fast as Chinese parts so the inferior materials aren't a big deal on Chinese cars

Thats an interesting point of view.  I never thought about that.

Maybe they just make their own stuff better.....