• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How do I manually install The Quadzilla Driver / Load the Quadzilla V2 tune on Windows 10 / 8 / 7

Me78569

On 1/25/2019 at 8:31 AM, Me78569 said:

please watch the youtube video in the first post.  It is a start to finish of the entire process.

Thanks watched the video worked like a charm ?

On 1/25/2019 at 7:59 PM, hdpwipmonkey said:

When I did it I followed the PDF and it didn't work.  I then watched the video and did as he did in the video (there are some differences between the 2) and it worked.  I would suggest as Me instructed and watch the video and follow along with it.  I had the video play on my tablet while I did what he instructed on my PC.

Worked like a charm!

Yep thanks man 

2 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

In the datalog do you have a date in the build date field at the bottom?  

If yes,  you dont need to do anything

If no, do you want v2? 

If yes, you need to flash

If no, you dont need to flash

Ok thanks! I will check when I get back to my truck.

• 1 month later...

trying to flash an XZT, i followed the video for windows 7 using the 32 bit installer. i click the tune file to download from the desktop after plugging in the box, i then click ''get information from module'' but i keep getting a popup box saying retry or cancel, even after multiple retry attempts. unplugging and plugging in, even downloading the tune again and still the same thing. any idea? ive also tried 3 different cords that all say data transfer so those are good too.