• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The crf450ish random question thread.

Snagged these off of craigslist today for $75. Tires are junk. Just wanted the rims for use with my winter tires. I still can't believe the steal I got on these.  

fFkIVrq.jpg

Random question......

I would like trac bars.... To prevent axle wrap as my HP begins to increase. Any good kits out there that use USA steel and quality Johnny joints? I'd make my own but kind of got a broken right hand at the moment. Welding lefty doesn't look so hot. 

• Like 2

~Anyone out there interested in buying my EDGE JUICE WITH ATTITUDE off my truck? Talking with my wife about this financial decision regarding purchasing the Quadzilla....shes "ok" with it as long as there is a buyer out there lined up that wants my EJWA. 

No, I didn't need wifeys "permission" to do this, LOL. Just agreeing on money things is part of why were still married. 

29 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I understand %110, 

You might want to try to sell it on ebay or Facebook or something.  I hate to say it but the V2 tuning really sunk the used tuner market.  

Unless I come across someone that doesn't know about it. LOL. Like craigslist. I'm pulling it off my truck now. This is going to be dumb-driving a stock truck around haha. But worth it. 

49 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I forgot,

Are you planning on stepping up injectors?  

Yes. Eventually (as in this summer) doing the S362 SXE & 7 X .010s

Hey I am looking to post my EJWA on here.

One thing....It's still installed on my truck. I am in the process of taking it off over the next few days..(i've only got one good working hand @ the moment)  Does this fall under #8?

Do I have clearance to post it the classified right now? Or should I just pull it off first? I have eight good photos of it on my truck here: http://imgur.com/a/KPwKF that I plan on using and once its off, taking more detailed photos of the plugs etc. Just trying to get the ball rolling on getting rid of this so i can get a quad:)

8.  Don't post stuff for sale that isn't ready and in hand for sale.  NO "testing the waters / Make Offer" crap.  see 1 & 4. 

Edited by crf450ish

Welp....got my EJWA uninstalled. Only thing not going with it is the bung into the exhaust manifold that the EGT probe threads into, that thing WILL NOT come off. Believe me, I tried. Didn't wanna break anything.  Other than that, she's almost ready for a new owner. 

Anyone happen to know the thread size & pitch of the probe side of the bung?

Edited by crf450ish
said the same things 4 times.....

3 hours ago, jlbayes said:

It is just a standard thermocouple adapter. Can be bought at most truck shops or online.

I got it. 1/8-27 NPT. Bought a stainless cap just now. Using my bronze colored neverseeze. I don't know why or how the neverseeze I put on the bung threads on the manifold side didn't last. It's good for 2700*. Use it all the time in refineries at work. Should last for years. Oh well. Looking forward to getting the stainless diesel manifold soon. ?? 

• Like 1

So I just found out that the Cruise Timing Adv. setting on the iQuad iPhone app in the custom tuning section will not accept values in partial increments. Tried punching in .5 and it won't allow it. Only allows full numbered increments such as 1 2 etc.  There needs to be some sort of direct line of communication between app developers and the users. 

34 minutes ago, crf450ish said:

So I just found out that the Cruise Timing Adv. setting on the iQuad iPhone app in the custom tuning section will not accept values in partial increments. Tried punching in .5 and it won't allow it. Only allows full numbered increments such as 1 2 etc.  There needs to be some sort of direct line of communication between app developers and the users. 

That is a known bug that @Me78569 has contacted Spencer (quad) about. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TFaoro said:

That is a known bug that @Me78569 has contacted Spencer (quad) about. 

Just downloaded it on my wife's S5 android phone. Cruise timing adv. accepts decimal increments on her S5 android. However, on both the iPhone and android iQuad app, there is no Minimum Pump Tap percentage option. 

8 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I have?  Lolol. I better talk to @Quadzilla Power about that lolol.

@crf450ish. Your direct line to report bugs is to call quadzilla.  I simply don't remember,too much life on my plate.

@Me78569 10-4

Sure wish I would've taken software development and  algorithm tech in college. I'd offer to fix it myself ?

18 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I have?  Lolol. I better talk to @Quadzilla Power about that lolol.

@crf450ish. Your direct line to report bugs is to call quadzilla.  I simply don't remember,too much life on my plate.

You have :lol: 

Remember when I texted you about it when @trreed was having that issue. You said you talked to him about the bug. You're so busy you don't remember the good stuff you do anymore!

13 minutes ago, crf450ish said:

Just downloaded it on my wife's S5 android phone. Cruise timing adv. accepts decimal increments on her S5 android. However, on both the iPhone and android iQuad app, there is no Minimum Pump Tap percentage option. 

@Me78569 10-4

Sure wish I would've taken software development and  algorithm tech in college. I'd offer to fix it myself ?

Yes, android is working as it should in that respect. 

To the bolded part I have NO idea. Both of the android phones I use are working properly and my iPad has it as well. 

You did download the APK from this forum and not the app store / play store correct?