• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel module gasket

I currently have fuel module and tank out, going to re-route fuel line and few other things.  Thumbing thru new TRD part magazine today...they have the gasket that goes on top of module.  Mine is in-tacked and I don't see any cracks. And can't remember reading any problems with these.

But...Is it a good idea to replace with new?   

I'd hate to drain and pull this tank in the future again just for a gasket.  Do they go bad?  What would you do?

Thanks

Edited by 015point9

If it does not appear to be damaged, ie cut, wrinkled, or the like I would use it again. I had mine off for the first and only time about 7 years ago and it is still holding just fine. Could have been replaced by Dodge about 10 years ago when i got the intank pump. I dont know for sure but would think that would have been part of the kit.

• Like 1