• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How to import / Export custom tunes in the IQuad App

Me78569

It's gotta be me right?  The fact that I seem to be the only one having these issues on this site.  I don't like computers and I think they know it, lol. I went over to the custom tunes thread and copied some of the tunes manually.  I'll work with those for now and see what I can come up with. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dont change power levels for the first 2 minutes after connecting.  The tune is applying and it will freeze if you try to change levels while it is happening.  The beta version of the app has a tune load progress bar that fixes your issues, but since you are on IOS I have no idea how it works,  I have only used the Andriod version of the app.