• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Front wheel cover/simulator/skin/hubcap for my dually

I'm missing my front wheel cover for my 1999 3500 dually and can't seem to find one anywhere on the web.  Sites are full of after market, one piece wheel cover and lug center cap, but no OEM replacement. One local stealership wants $500 and another $380! 

Anybody got any suggestions?

I don't know.... @dripley @IBMobile are all about hub caps, I usually throw them away. For some reason I can't stand hubcaps. I do like a nice set of rims like Im using now are of a 2012 can't believe people sell them somewhat cheap to get some junk aftermarket ones just to have them go to crap in a few years, and if you ever need to just get one good luck, unlike factory. Plus the whole weight rating. Sorry can't help.

You're gonna pay out the nose to have the ram logo on there.  Most aftermarket units are blank to avoid the licensing fees.  When I had my ford, I got a set of alcoas for it with no caps.  I went to a place called Hubcap Annies and paid less for 4 blank aftermarket caps than I would have for one cap with a ford logo on it.  Other than the missing logo, they were identical.  They actually worked better too as they had a metal retaining ring instead of plastic like OEM.  I'm not sure about the dodge ones, but something to consider. 

I should clarify, it seems the center cap is available with the Ram emblem.  The simulator/skin/hub cap/wheel cover (I've learned all these names are applicable!) for my dually is non existent unless I pat the stealership $380!!

I was hoping there was an alternative.