• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Qaudzilla questions

Marcus2000monster

I don't drive my truck often enough so I shut the phone off after each use and power on when ready to leave, otherwise it would be dead, and I don't want to leave it plugged in to drain batteries. May not be a lot of draw but still. I got a used s7 for a 100 bucks works well and I think it's better then previous s5 I had in terms of app freezing up, but I did more then one thing at time like new app and flash etc so I can't say for sure. Mine is mounted on pillar where pulse monitor used to be. I like that spot as its in my site and I don't have to look at dash or down someplace.

This is my set-up, cheap tablet off eBay for about $40.(hoping to upgrade to a Samsung tablet soon) and then I gotta a suction/magnet mount from walmart. This mount is great! The magents are really strong. Never had the tablet fall off even while driving off road. Battery life does suck so I leave it plugged in 24/7 and it hasn’t drained my battery’s yet 

DD9AC7BD-6ABA-4052-BE41-8571E3D372A3.jpeg