• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Marcus2000monster

Qaudzilla questions

I apologize if this has been asked before... 

I plan too by a cheap android phone to use in my truck for tuning and qauges. I’m curious if you can somehow make the phone open the app automatically when I turn it on? 

Also curious where you guys mount your phones/gauges? Thanks

yes my device sits on my dash running 24/7 365.   I never turn the app off, I never turn the screen off, I just get in the truck key on and drive off.

I don't drive my truck often enough so I shut the phone off after each use and power on when ready to leave, otherwise it would be dead, and I don't want to leave it plugged in to drain batteries. May not be a lot of draw but still. I got a used s7 for a 100 bucks works well and I think it's better then previous s5 I had in terms of app freezing up, but I did more then one thing at time like new app and flash etc so I can't say for sure. Mine is mounted on pillar where pulse monitor used to be. I like that spot as its in my site and I don't have to look at dash or down someplace.

This is my set-up, cheap tablet off eBay for about $40.(hoping to upgrade to a Samsung tablet soon) and then I gotta a suction/magnet mount from walmart. This mount is great! The magents are really strong. Never had the tablet fall off even while driving off road. Battery life does suck so I leave it plugged in 24/7 and it hasn’t drained my battery’s yet 

DD9AC7BD-6ABA-4052-BE41-8571E3D372A3.jpeg