• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla install question

FFD_SALT

Install of my quadzilla adrenaline on my 01 cummins is 99% complete except for the fuel pressure connection. I cannot seem to figure out where this connection goes nor do the install directions show (or maybe I'm overlooking it). Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by FFD_SALT

That is literally the only add-on that we have for the Adrenaline. We don't charge for any custom tune loads when ordering nor do we charge extra for the EGT probe or for the trans temp sensor probe. 

The iQuad and iQuadBT versions of the  kit are more expensive than the control pod version, but they are sooooooo much better. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guess I jumped the gun a little on placing the order without checking on any additional parts. Will I have any issues creating a daily driving tune without having the fuel pressure sensor? I wouldn't think so but I would rather not run the truck if its needed. I have been checking around and haven't seen any info stating that the sensor is 100% needed to drive.

While I completely agree with @Me78569 and @Dieselfuture it is a good idea to monitor your lift pressure. We had a guy install one on his 2001 and only then find out that his lift pump was on its last legs. Pressure was dropping to 4psi with the lightest throttle application. His VP44 wouldn't have lasted long with that lift pump going out like that. 

If you have a mechanical gauge or some other way to monitor the lift pressure you are golden. We just happen to offer a cheaper way to install a fuel pressure gauge than getting a mechanical one or a dedicated gauge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1