• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Adrenaline 2nd Gen V2

Quadzilla Power

Quadzilla Adrenaline 2nd Gen V2

View File

ADRv2.8.4  - Based on the Hard Fuel tune. 

Adds the Average Miles per Gallon feature (if enabled in vehicle profile). Requires a corrected speedo and a corrected MPG offset in order to be remotely accurate. Also, you need to run on CAN bus only power settings. Using the wiretap puts this out of the realm of somewhat accurate into the realm of hand wavy accurate. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Im having issues with my quad. I have everything hooked up properly. When i check my data log under build date it says 0. I bought it from dap and I'm not feeling any change in power levels. I tried to download the latest flash from my android device and it wont open file. Im confused as too what i need to do. I have the correct vehicle selection as well. 

Sounds like your android device isn't connecting to the Quad.  Are you seeing a box pop up with a yellow line going across as it loads the tune?  Are you seeing any readings from any of the gauges?  Under vehicle selection you should have V2 Dodge 1998-2002 selected.  If your Android device isnt connected to the IQuad BT then you wont be able load any tunes and you wont feel any difference in power level because you wont be able to change any of the levels of the tune.

I dont have a problem connecting via bluetooth. I can change tunes. I only have the default tune that came with the box. As far as gauges working. My fuel pressure will be at 13 idle then start jumping all over the place once driving. Will drop to 8 and go to 24 instantly and so on. My boost gauge will read 0 and when i went around the block and data logged it hit only 15 psi. Im not too sure whats going on.  I ripped all the old boots off and ordered new ones as well as new intake gaskets.  If someone could point me in the right direction that be awesome. Really frustrated with the box after spending all this money. As i said i have the correct vehicle selection.

So when the box was shipped to me from dap did they forget to flash it? Im just confused as too what i need to do here. Thanks for your response. I have the truck tore down right now so i was looking to get some info for when it's back together again so i can get it figured out.  Was really disappointed when i threw it on and not much of a change in power level from stock.

If it was me, I'd send it back to DAP especially if I just bought it.  You can flash it yourself but it can be a pain to do sometimes.  It don't always want to connect to the computer.  If you're not real computer savvy then I'd definitely send it back and have them do it.  Otherwise you're going to be even more upset than you already are...

To flash the box you need to connect it to your computer.  It's different than just downloading a tune with your Android device.

Edited by hdpwipmonkey
Clarification

Just now, Blake2126 said:

Yeah ill have to get ahold of them. I just dont understand why this would happen. I thought everything was plug and play with the quad.

Mine was. 

It came flashed with V2.  I just installed it, downloaded the app to my phone and downloaded a tune from here and connected to my phone and away I went.  Easy Peasy!

Appreciate the help guys im gonna give them a call today. Me any input on a tune to have them flash? Looking to just make power with my 99 5 speed. I have 100 hp injectors going in soon with a fass and a single disc valair.. For now..lol. Stock turbo but will upgrade soon to a 66. Any input from you would be awesome!

A stock turbo, he351cw, or a hx35/40 hybrid.  

100's dont give you that much extra fuel to light a bigger turbo.  7 x .010's are a better injector as they give you enough fuel to spool a 62 mm sized turbo.

A box 66 turbo is a terrible match for a vp44 truck.  You would need much bigger injectors to even consider lighting it.  Even then it wouldnt start to light until after 2000 rpm.

Edited by Me78569