• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ADR V2 Staging Flash - Race Only

Me78569

ADR V2 Staging Flash - Race Only

View File

This base flash allows you to leave the line at a predefined Boost level.

How it works,

if mph is = 0 and you have "boost defueling" set the truck will limit fueling up to the boost defuel setting until mph > 0 then it will allow for full fueling.  

Example, if you want to leave the line at 10 psi of boost, you would set your boost defuel to 9 or 10 psi ( allow for some overhead).  ensure your boost defuel is enabled.

1. Brake stand the truck and the quadzilla will only allow enough fuel for 10 psi of boost

2. lift off the brakes

3. as soon as mph > 0 then the quadzilla will allow full fuel.

5.  profit

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Probably a dumb question but can this be added to a 4k box? I tried adding it and it removed the 4k feature code. I haven't tried it on the truck yet because my truck is currently down getting a new cylinder head due to popping the gasket a few times now and every exhaust seat being very cracked.

• Owner
9 hours ago, GTC_Mopars said:

Probably a dumb question but can this be added to a 4k box? I tried adding it and it removed the 4k feature code. I haven't tried it on the truck yet because my truck is currently down getting a new cylinder head due to popping the gasket a few times now and every exhaust seat being very cracked.

@Me78569 could you make this for the 4k series for the gent?