• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

4k quadzillas tuning

Dmerriner

Hey guys anyone on here have any experience with the 4k's I have the hard fuel tune and I keep messing with it but can't seem to get the spool up like I had before I got the 4k mod done, I don't know if anybody has any tunes I could download all help is appreciated 

• 4 weeks later...

How evolved is it to build a tune.

With the iquad can you  change tunes right on the tablet or phone.

I'm looking Into the quad and not understanding how you guys are building custom tunes. Do you plug into the windows computer to change setting within settings 

Does the iquad tune the same as one that just comes with the pod that allows changes on the fly?

In like how the torq tune says do not contact support regarding this tune.

I'm very interested in the defueiling at 12-1300 deg

Edited by Evan

8 hours ago, Evan said:

How evolved is it to build a tune.

With the iquad can you  change tunes right on the tablet or phone.

I'm looking Into the quad and not understanding how you guys are building custom tunes. Do you plug into the windows computer to change setting within settings 

Does the iquad tune the same as one that just comes with the pod that allows changes on the fly?

In like how the torq tune says do not contact support regarding this tune.

I'm very interested in the defueiling at 12-1300 deg

Download the app and try it yourself.  The functions all work,

the tune on the pod is the base tune, the custom tuning on the iquad allows you to change ~46 of the tuning variables within the base tune.   The base tune is "replaced" when you use custom tuning on the iquad. 

If you want to know more look up the tuning guide artles.  It covers what each tuning variable is.