• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

13 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Here's the build sheet and I upgraded the torque convertor to a Goerend 15SS

Scan_20191026.jpg.62bed6c4696fbf09648c176b7c7f853e.jpg

Air temp 91°F  Transmission fluid temp 165°-190°F

Line pressure, transmission in drive :  no throttle  stopped   85 PSI       

light throttle  2ed gear 105 PSI

light throttle  3ed gear  110 PSI

light throttle  4th gear   120 PSI @ 2200 RPM

W/O throttle  1-2 shift   180 PSI @ 2800 RPM

W/O throttle  2-3 shift   175 PSI @ 3100 RPM 

W/O throttle  3-4 shift   150 PSI  

W/O throttle  4-3 shift  150 PSI  

100% throttle 4th gear TCC locked @ 70 MPH 160 PSI

0% throttle 3ed or 4th gear TCC locked down hill slowing 100PSI

reverse gear stall test 330 PSI

This transmission is putting power down that was wasted with a stock build.  I now have the power to the tires to brake them loose or tow my 5er with the boat behind it up an 8 mile 6% grade at 65 MPH with throttle to spare. 

Thanks Jon.

That looks to be a list of parts I could do with, I doubt I could jump on a trans done then shipped as the damn shipping and customs would be huge also the core charge is a killer but the parts I could do

OK. I see what he's referring to now.

Yes, they do have kevlar fibers in the weave, but the Pro Series is a high-energy woven carbon style band. It's not what is typically referred to as a "kevlar" band. That's where I was confused. Either way, they're a great band! LOL!!

Carry on.....