• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I cant resist beating the crap out of a muffler

Heres inside a 51"

Then after I beat on it with a bar.  Wish I had a air cutter so I could reach in and cut it out.

I couldn't get the ears to bend all the way out.

Figured I'd share this here. The 51" 5" muffler in the application it was designed for.

The exhaust 90 was rusted out. I did a quick bandaid with the new muffler it hopefully lasts a few years.  

I also did brakes on the drives and painted the bed. This truck takes priority over my pickup I drive it more anyways. 

It's a 365 big cam I've done no power mods on.

Truck has 1.3mill on it. 365 was in framed at 837k replaced a couple injectors and clutch in about 15 years of owning it.

Its scarey to drive at night. I may try some led headlights one of these days.

20200603_125432.jpg

20200603_130307.jpg

20200603_145532.jpg

20200603_135248.jpg

20200603_135302.jpg

20200603_193316.jpg

20200603_153131.jpg

Edited by Evan
  • Like 2

• Staff

Nice pics. Thanks Evan. I run an excavator I rent from time to time. Pulled alot of stumps and done a few cut outs for additions and a house. It's nice change from swinging a hammer is all.

• Like 1

• Staff
9 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Is that a '75' Midget parked there. 

I used to have one of those. Cannot remember the year, but it had sliding side windows instead of crank up and down.

• Like 1

• Staff
3 hours ago, Evan said:

I don't know what the car is.

I'd love to swing a hammer instead of dirt work.

It's okay, but right now we are working on a real shack. Wish I never got in there as everytime we go to do something there is 2-4 nightmares that need attention before we can just get to our normal work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Remodel additions suck. 

I may have spent 9 years of a former life with a framing hammer in hand. Sometimes I'd like to go back but I could never hit the nail without hitting my hand first ;)

• Staff

These days rarely hit my hand or fingers. I have gotten to where I can hit a fly landed on the deck or stud everytime without aiming. Brag brag brag!               

Wish I could shoot a pistol that well. You know who's good with a gun is IBMobile that guy don't practice he hits every time. Cool to watch.

Edited by JAG1