• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Replaced lift pump and injection pump, still losing all fuel pressure

• Staff

When at idle have someone watch the gauge and turn up the regulator for fuel pressure to 22 psi and then back down to around 7. Do this a few times as it eliminated problems on both my rigs when both got new Raptor 150's that were not behaving correctly. Mike the MoparMan gets the credit for this and solving my F/P issues.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
3 hours ago, 01cummins4ever said:

Maybe some one could chime in with IBmobiles lift pump relay diagram

If the ECM lift pump circuit is ok wire in an electric lift pump this way. 

This is what I came up with if the ECM lift pump circuit failed and the the other ECM functions are OK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evenin fellers! 

Just got back from a 70 mile drive,  and whadya know, it drove perfectly.  Cruising and wot around 10-12psi, idle right now is set at 17

Im going to constantly keep an eye on it though just incase the ecm is acting funny making it cut in and out.

Thank you for the diagram ibmobile!! 

You guys are an awesome bunch! 

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2020 at 7:24 AM, Jacob_harley said:

Evenin fellers! 

Just got back from a 70 mile drive,  and whadya know, it drove perfectly.  Cruising and wot around 10-12psi, idle right now is set at 17

Im going to constantly keep an eye on it though just incase the ecm is acting funny making it cut in and out.

Thank you for the diagram ibmobile!! 

You guys are an awesome bunch! 

I'd be concerned at 10 to 12 psi cruising and wot. I'm around 20 at 1800rpm ish on mechanical Assassin and thats through 2 micron filters