• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

• Administrator
On 8/22/2020 at 12:06 AM, That Guy said:

It's not for everyone, but if you like to tinker a little, the he351ve vgt off the newer trucks is a small upgrade.

Kind of is but small exhaust housing of a 9cm2. The only different between is mine is a 60/60/12 and the HE351 is a 60/60/9. Hybrid HX35/40 breathes better. 

11 hours ago, Red00 said:

Thanks guys for the responses. Been out of town and haven't had the opportunity to reply. Did check and there was oil in the rearend. Thought I might drain some out and add some friction modifier. What brand should I use? 

I typically just buy the NAPA 85w-140 with modifier included. Just pour in.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would be great. Just got to deal with this rear-end problem that popped up yesterday.  Scubbing and occasional clunk when turning. Think it might be a side gear problem. Wife thinks I should buy

Bigger turbo means more lack and more smoke till it spools. Smaller turbos spool faster but cap out early and start to choke on the exhaust side causing heat.    I'm towing larger trailers w

If we could get together I would demo it all you wished.    Actually its pretty cheap when you compare HP/per dollar.  Quadzilla is the biggest HP tuner for our truck at 180 HP possible. W

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Kind of is but small exhaust housing of a 9cm2. The only different between is mine is a 60/60/12 and the HE351 is a 60/60/9. Hybrid HX35/40 breathes better. 

I typically just buy the NAPA 85w-140 with modifier included. Just pour in.

I know the CW is a 9cm2, but the VE is the vgt with 3-25.