• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

I will just add, I was driving the other day, a P094D code popped up for the first time with a NOx insufficiency. The light came on a few days after I finished a 600 mile trip towing 10k. When I get back to Louisiana I think I will pull the egr system off and see how serviceable it is. It went away after a 70 mile round trip up to some mountain property, unloaded. 

@That GuyLOl, I have the same dyslexic issue, from time to time. I would say that sounds like the EGR valve needs cleaning... Did it get the 67,400 mile EGR service that is recommended?  If not, there is pretty good video on youtube for it. The host name for the video is motorcitymechanic.