• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Left turn signal working wipers

Glad to hear you got it fixed, having had the same symptoms myself I was pretty confident you would end up at the G100 ground. It's hard to get to and like you mine was almost hidden by the other wires. When I replace the fender this spring I plan on inspecting, replacing, and upgrading that mess!

Mark

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tractorman said:

@wil440, this is a very good example of why resistance checks using an ohmmeter and visual  checks are not reliable for diagnosing electrical problems  The ohmmeter just tells you there is a connection, but does not tell you anything about the quality of the connection - same with the visual check.  I am glad you stayed with it and went back to the problem ground wire connection.

- John

Yes, I should have known better really, thing is I pulled/twisted on that bunch of wires and no difference in Ohms but as you say one strand will show good

1 hour ago, dripley said:

You mean you did not encase them in concrete? What's happened to the UK? Brexit??

No... too cold here right now for concrete so next best is what it got:thumb1:    Not Brexit my friend we're much better off now.....  We cut the anchor chain , the UK has vaccinated 15 million people since Dec 8th.  EU didn't start until 27th Dec as they couldn't decide whether to approve the vaccines or not, now they just might have done 2 or 3 million, we'll have 70% of our population done by July, EU countries range from December this year at the earliest to the middle of 2024 for the slowest and they still keep banging on about WE made a mistake and we'll be rejoining soon.... yeah right :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wil440 said:

No... too cold here right now for concrete so next best is what it got:thumb1:    Not Brexit my friend we're much better off now.....  We cut the anchor chain , the UK has vaccinated 15 million people since Dec 8th.  EU didn't start until 27th Dec as they couldn't decide whether to approve the vaccines or not, now they just might have done 2 or 3 million, we'll have 70% of our population done by July, EU countries range from December this year at the earliest to the middle of 2024 for the slowest and they still keep banging on about WE made a mistake and we'll be rejoining soon.... yeah right :lmao:

Never to cold for concrete as long as you can keep warm while cures. Just kidding of course.. The wife and MIL just got vaccinated today and my appointment is tomorrow. We are not moving quickly either.

My '53 Sunbeam had the letter "B" on the the hood release....  Took me awhile to figure out it meant bonnet.   lol  of course the turn signals were little flags that stuck out from the fenders....   whitworth threads.... plumbing on the outside of the house so it is easy to fix when it freezes,  carburetors made by plumbers... and Lucas the prince of darkness....  I understand why the UK loves beer.  and once you get in the right frame of mind, it all makes perfect sense!

CHeers!!:cheers:

Hag

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Been out with my box trailer today to a Job maybe 45 miles away, North up the M1 which is our main highway from London to Leeds.

There is 2 or 3 decent hills and it appears to me as if lockup is holding better than it was, I'd been having to back off quite a lot as there appeared to be some rather harsh slippage, now since re doing the G100 ground it does seem to hold better both in 3rd and 4th, it now doesn't chatter until I'm really on it..... which I don't anyway

I do drop it out of OD when towing whenever there is the slightest uphill stretch

There is quite a bunch of grounds on G100 I wonder if there is anything trans related