• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cab clearance lights holding water

Rogan

I noticed this morning (we had some pretty decent rain yesterday from Ida) that 3/5 of my cab lights are holding about 3/8" of water..  I ASSUME this is coming in through the screw holes, since there are no cracks/etc in the lenses. 

Is there an availability of small screw washers/seals out there somewhere that you may know of (short of some clear silicone or something)?  I don't want this to create bigger problems in the near future.

Thx

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Harbor freight you can get o ring sets for super cheap. Ive got a set in the service truck (Thor).

I checked 'em out, but the smallest in the kit was 5mm, which is too big.   Advance had 3 o-ring that were the right size, but that's it.  I'll try Lowes tomorrow I suppose.