• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It's Getting Worse Out there......

JAG1

• Staff

@JAG1, I appreciate your father's service along with all other veterans that have served this country. Also sorry for you loss. Your family was affected by the sacrifice your father made for all of us like many other families, i hope somehow we right this ship soon or we will all go down with it.

My hope is people start to wake up to the propaganda such as the media driven race issues for example. And while we're at it, this new hyper sensitive culture needs to calm down and accept the fact that not everyone is going to cater to their feelings. I will be respectful to to everyone I meet but don't expect me to cater to you if you are different or if you "identify" as something your not. I take things on face value, I call men sir and women ma'am. That's the way I was raised. This new age of having pronouns? What in the hell is that about? I don't get it and I never will. Our up and coming generations are made up of a bunch of sissies. They were all given trophies just for participating in things and now have no real concept of working hard for something. They don't understand that failure is a part of life and what drives you to do better. 

I am very afraid of what kind of world this will be for my grandchildren.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Staff

Im keeping my faith and hopes up Doubletrouble. Just think back  in the 70's, I was in my 20's and this country seemed untrashed, young and uncrowded. Gees we had a good time going all over the place on our motorcycles and sports cars. Everywhere you went was a blast. 

I know that the media and the Democrats are working together to drive a splittin' wedge between the American people, always wanting to find a bigger hammer. It's what the entity of darkness wants. Back in the 60's/70's we used to laugh off our differences like it was okay, it was cool...you avoided some people,of course but, we still made a team when someone needed help and we didn't make a big political deal out of it.

Many times I think a lot of it is guilty conscience motivated (want to throw us off the trail of truth) from taking hugh sums of money from gov't contractors, vendors or campaign contributions because they favored those kickbacks in their policies. It's an evil thing to see them take such good care of themselves and leave us with the debt.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Absolutely,  I was born in 1970, don't remember alot of that decade as I was a youngster then but what I do remember was much better than what I see now. 

Sooner or later these wrong doers will have to answer for what they have done whether it be infront of a jury or in front of God himself they will be judged one way or another. I'm not overly religious but I do belive that everything has an opposite. Like yin and yang. It is obvious that there are devilish forces at work so it would be silly to dismiss a heavenly force as well. Just my opinion, not all see it that way and that's fine to, so far it's still a free country. 

On a side note, I appreciate this forum and that fact that we can hold a discussion like this without attacking one another. It's refreshing to be able to express one's views and still respect each other in the process. Thank you all for that and thank you Mike for bringing this all together.

• Like 2

• Staff

Just think eternity and the big ball floatin around space in our solar system in a galaxy with millions of stars so many light years away you could never get there even at the speed of light. there are millions and millions of galaxies. And then try to explain gravity.... why IBMobiles truck how it stays down here so he can haul his camper up to the mountains.LOL! Look at how your body can develope it's own immunity, so complex that the full understanding of all these things is also unreachable.

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 2

• Owner

Only reason we can't reach these goals is because our own Gov't is constantly thinking of themselves and what they can do make themselves richer and us poorer. Space flights to the space station oh WoW! NOT! It is not like you can live there, make a living and go grocery shopping. I'm humble enough to say planet earth is my home I don't plan on leaving this planet for something better. Heck I've not explored most of the United States yet let alone the world. Just think your up in space and need to run to WalMart... Not happening. :wink:

• Haha 1

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Only reason we can't reach these goals is because our own Gov't is constantly thinking of themselves and what they can do make themselves richer and us poorer. Space flights to the space station oh WoW! NOT! It is not like you can live there, make a living and go grocery shopping. I'm humble enough to say planet earth is my home I don't plan on leaving this planet for something better. Heck I've not explored most of the United States yet let alone the world. Just think your up in space and need to run to WalMart... Not happening. :wink:

I would be an even better believer if the above person would remove himself from space and meet us at camp just once. :thumb1:

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Space flights to the space station oh WoW! NOT! It is not like you can live there, make a living and go grocery shopping.

We need to explore the realm of space so that Mars can be colonized, then the human race can be saved when climate change wipes us out.   The weather on Mars is lovely this time of year.

In space no one needs a vacuum cleaner. 

• Haha 3

• Staff

3 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

Where is this camp you speak of? 

It's called Annett's Mono Village located 13 miles west of Bridgeport, CA on the eastern slopes of the Seirra Navada mountains at 7100 feet.   I've been camping and fishing here, with a group of people, since 1994.   When I found out that Jag1 comes here the same time as us I invited him to join the gang.   We have a great time fishing, hiking, target shooting, metal detecting, sitting around the campfire at night tell tails.  Anyone is welcome to join us.

https://monovillage.com/

A view from the campgrounds

On the other side is Yosemite National Park

IMG_6153.JPG.94f78db951c98637abd8a7d6bb86ac3d.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Staff
6 hours ago, IBMobile said:

It's called Annett's Mono Village located 13 miles west of Bridgeport, CA on the eastern slopes of the Seirra Navada mountains at 7100 feet.   I've been camping and fishing here, with a group of people, since 1994.   When I found out that Jag1 comes here the same time as us I invited him to join the gang.   We have a great time fishing, hiking, target shooting, metal detecting, sitting around the campfire at night tell tails.  Anyone is welcome to join us.

https://monovillage.com/

A view from the campgrounds

On the other side is Yosemite National Park

IMG_6153.JPG.94f78db951c98637abd8a7d6bb86ac3d.JPG

Beautiful view! Don't know if I want to make that trek with the 5'er though. From near toledo ohio that would be a pretty long haul. Maybe someday. Still getting everything set up they way I want it for towing that big thing.