• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It's Getting Worse Out there......

JAG1

• Staff

In one day's buying for a new job I'm starting, at two different intersections, I get people that wait for you to get close and then deliberatly surge forward to make you think your about to get hit. Hmm must be a new idea for the people that really hate other drivers. Okay, then get on the freeway and catch a motorcycle doing about 90 coming up between the cars in a 65 zone. During the day I get tailed 3 times people speeding up like Im in their way. Okay delivere my goods onsite and head home on some of the  backroads but, 7 miles from home theres two lanes turning left. Now I get a guy turning suspiciously along side me and instead of keeping in his lane he deliberatly tries to hit me. I mean very much on purpose with an old junk truck. I already had a good dose of adrenaline from my hand bleeding and needing stitches from large flashing I had, so out maneuvering this guy was a good sign that I was wide awake. He tried to run me up the sidewalk when he gave up.

Please give any comment/ thoughts... seems to me lawlessness is spreading into many areas of America from a Gov't taking our money yet not functioning. How far will this go? I see things getting worse in all directions of America.

• Owner

Yup. I see the same thing near any larger cities. But back near home things are more controlled vs near cities. One few reason I prefer to be home than out and about traveling near cities for any reason. Just like up around McCall / Donnelly area is nuts. Everyone is in hurry for something driving excessively fast and driving reckless.

Yeah I just got back from Chicago, talking about people have no respect for others, not all but a good amount, definitely more then I remember. I don't care for big cities, it's a whole different world there, even our town is almost too big for me, so many people drive with little to no respect to others cutting each other off just to get to wherever they are going so they can stare at their phone while they wait for whatever.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Most of our lives things weren’t as bad as what we saw on TV. Today, it’s worse than the media would ever show. What’s happening is not cyclical. We are at a point in our republic where for the first time in its history, a majority of the leaders and citizens hate or have no regard for the foundational principles of its founding. Whatever happens, will happen quickly. I just try to remember there are still millions of good people out there, even though they’re the minority now.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think it matters left right, all same agenda, get rid of old ways, bring in the new technology driven world where everyone and everything is under full control. That's why it's everywhere not just here or there. Get out of line, can't participate in society etc. It's already reality in China, Canada and Australia following close behind, matter of time before it's here. Unless more see it for what it is, problem is there is way too much information out there put out on purpose to keep everyone guessing while they keep moving forward. "It's a big club and you ain't in it"

And the ones think they are in the club selling their souls pushing this garbage are fooled more then anyone else, special place for them down below awaits. 

• Owner

Still in all it not a good system. Why is everyone paying to price for fuel, food, parts, services, etc? Because bad choices by Biden. Just like shutting down the pipeline. Shutting down building the wall. Then letting illegal aliens in the US. Then Biden is going to give 450k per illegal alien family. Really where is my hand out?

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff
10 hours ago, JAG1 said:

He tried to run me up the sidewalk when he gave up.

Two words DASH CAM.  Get a dash cam that records both front and back so when the next model driver exhibits their fancy driving moves near you there will be a video record of it.  You've seen the one in my truck.

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Then Biden is going to give 450k per illegal alien family. Really where is my hand out?

You got your big "hand out".  The government gave you your big hand out in the form of "CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS".   You should have received 3 checks for a grand total of $3,200.  I hope you didn't spend it all in on place like I did.

5 hours ago, Andyba20 said:

We are at a point in our republic where for the first time in its history, a majority of the leaders and citizens hate or have no regard for the foundational principles of its founding.

These things are no longer taught in the schools.  History is not written in stone but rather "history is written by the victors" ¹.  Todays students are not taught the hardships and sacrifices the founding fathers, immigrants, citizens, soldiers made so they can enjoy their freedom from tyranny.

But yet, tyranny has been slowly dismantling this society over the last 100 years till "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"².   Our freedoms have been slowly given up for "safety".  A prime example is The TSA and airport security.  This is Kabuki theater at its finest with more showmen ship than content.  Is that 78 year old lady from Denmark really a terrorist or just wants to see her grandson?

4 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Get out of line, can't participate in society etc.

These mandates are being used to see who will go along with the government and who will resist.  Some people will go along because they believe the propaganda, others because it is easier to go along than to resist and the last group will do it to keep what they have or get something they want.  Those that resist, as we have seen, will be ostracized from society by needing a vaccine passport and marked unclean like the lepers in the Bible.   When someone asks me " have you been vaccinated" my reply is a firm yes.  They didn't ask me which vaccination though;  small pox and polio  

¹Winston Churchill

²Ronald Reagan

• Like 4

• Staff

Hillsdale College is having a free live streaming lecture series listed below.  To watch go to You Tube and type in  Hillsdale College The Great Reset.  It's free .  

image.png.2f41697e8109dbdce5f35819690ba002.png

Sunday, November 7

4:00 p.m. ET
“What Is the Great Reset?”
Michael Rectenwald
Author, Beyond Woke

8:00 p.m. ET
“Woke Capitalism vs. Profit”
Vivek Ramaswamy
Author, Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America’s Social Justice Scam
______

Monday, November 8

“Cashless Society”
James Rickards
Author, The New Great Depression: Winners and Losers in
a Post-Pandemic World

“Is ‘Environmental Justice’ Good for the Environment?”
Mark P. Mills
Manhattan Institute
______

Tuesday, November 9

“The Great Reset from China’s Perspective”
David P. Goldman
Asia Times

“The Alternative to the Great Reset”
Brian Wesbury
First Trust Advisors

Watch the Livestream

Edited by IBMobile
  • Like 1

• Staff

Yep a dash cam, that is the deal for certain. Would it have caught a guy coming from the side like that?

Things are getting too weird everywhere. Part I cannot understand is good folks understand all about being respectful, how makes them feel good about themselves to spread good will. Some of these people must be pretty damn bent/ lost inside, I will say that. 

I think they want fuel prices even higher because they want you on your bicycle or you lectric car.

IBMobile, I will sign up for those courses. Thank you for the tip.

Andyba20, I will try finding that on Fox Nation. Thanks also :USflag:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• Staff
17 hours ago, Andyba20 said:

Anybody watched Tucker’s “Patriot Purge” yet?

No, only watch him at his regular time on Fox News. 

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

Would it have caught a guy coming from the side like that?

It would have shown him coming up from behind on the side and that you stayed in your lane.

EXTRA  EXTRA The airports and border crossings are now open to international travelers and can come into the country so long as they show proof of covid-19 vaccination.   I guess all those people streaming across our southern boarder aren't considered  international travelers.  

Edited by IBMobile
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 11/7/2021 at 12:40 PM, IBMobile said:

Hillsdale College

I really like what this organization does!  Get my Imprimis letter every month and share with anyone I can.

First thing that popped up on Duck Duck Go for search of "tucker Carlson patriot purge" but was nowhere in sight on Google. Imagine that. Code to get Fox Nation free for 90 days.

https://tuckercarlson.com/patriot-purge-part-1/

@IBMobile, you have for as long as I remember had 1984 in your signature. I did read that in high school (middle school?). I didn't read Fahrenheit 451, however. Also saw the movie for 1984.

And looking back on it there are both parallels and what feels like almost blatant lifts from the book. Your safety/small freedoms for compliance, the constant monitoring of our daily lives everywhere, the double think/brainwashing if you speak out against the ruling body. 

That book was supposed to be a warning NOT an instruction manual.

The lawlessness stems from the covid thing where a large portion of the countries' police force went no contact, no pull over, etc. If the cops aren't going to respond, what's to stop them? 

Got an easy way for things to change in the capitol.. They are now volunteers working for the country. Makes sure everyone who goes there wants to go there for something other than money.. and you have the same term limits as the president.

On 11/10/2021 at 10:04 AM, Silverwolf2691 said:

They are now volunteers working for the country. Makes sure everyone who goes there wants to go there for something other than money.

I disagree with this. This makes it so that only independently wealthy can run for office - since it has basically become a full time job - or their influence/power/votes/crackhead son's paintings will be even MORE for sale.

This was debated at the Constitutional Convention.

From Tucker last night “according to numbers from the Federal Reserve, between March of 2020 and last month, the total amount of U.S. dollars increased by 36%”.  I’m looking into this to confirm, but if that’s true….well I just hope something is wrong with those numbers. 

• Sad 1

• Owner

Just watching Newsmax this morning and I'm hearing that Biden gave the the rich a massive tax cut. Then Biden is planning on shutting down another oil pipeline. This is going to drive up the price of fuel even higher.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/rick-perry-oil-natural-gas-liberals/2021/11/09/id/1043992/

• Sad 1

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Biden gave the rich a massive tax cut. Then Biden is planning on shutting down another oil pipeline.

BIDEN...the best reason to vote for someone else.

On 11/10/2021 at 8:04 AM, Silverwolf2691 said:

That book was supposed to be a warning NOT an instruction manual.

You are not alone in seeing this.  There have been several articles written about the books' interpretation. 

This is one view: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/we-living-1984-chilling-reality-how-todays-world-big-otterburn-hall 

• Like 1

• Staff
6 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Just watching Newsmax this morning and I'm hearing that Biden gave the the rich a massive tax cut. Then Biden is planning on shutting down another oil pipeline. This is going to drive up the price of fuel even higher.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/rick-perry-oil-natural-gas-liberals/2021/11/09/id/1043992/

Gee I wonder how much that will help involvement with oil interests (Hunter Biden?) and chunks of money obtained. :mad: I think they are in it for themselves nothing more.

• Like 2