• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Freedom Convoy 2022, Truckers protest mandates in Canada

Doubletrouble

• Staff

Anyone else been following this? Truck drivers in canada have banned together in a record breaking convoy and have now occupied Ottawa. The media has suppressed most of the information on this because they don't want it to get out. lately I've only been getting little bits from tiktok videos.

Do a little google search and see what you find. I support the truckers in this and commend them. I could only hope that this becomes a trend to fight the tyranny the goverments of the world are trying to impose on the people. 

Just thought I'd throw it out there if anyone was not aware.

• Like 2

• Staff

I support the truckers also. You know it's so dumb to mandate a personal choice and since the left is so vaccinated, boosted and wear a mask, some out in the middle of a lake... being that your so well protected, what the hell do you care if I'm not? What difference does it make? I don't want a boost every 6 months with big green lips the size of 37's either ya lefty with no sense of direction on how to get out of that swamp.

Sorry, couldn't resist getting started :sofa:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

The Canadian truckers are wreaking havoc and the weak leaders in Canada and the US have no idea how to stop them. It’s a beautiful site. Side note, did y’all remember to get your chickenpox booster? I’d recommend you read/watch every thing Jordan Peterson is doing right now. He’s a world renowned psychologist and has recently been red pilled and had a spiritual awakening. Literally can’t do an interview without breaking into tears over Jesus and the cross. Interesting to watch. He’s a brilliant man.

• Owner

Just watching the news of the world on NewsMax which you can watch free on Pluto TV app. The whole mandate issues are all screwed up. Here locally we act like a normal day. Go to a larger city like McCall everyone is masked up. I still say if you want to wear a mask do it I'm not going to judge you. But all the stores that are doing private mask mandate is the problem. Like NAPA is normal store but go to Ace Hardware your forced to wear a mask.

As for moving goods it shouldn't make any difference but when one goes sick doesn't mean shut down a entire company or business. That is happening even around here. So a teacher got COVID and they shutdown entire school and now you have all the kids at home. Then you got parents at home watching their kids and not working... messed up world.

• Staff
10 hours ago, Andyba20 said:

The Canadian truckers are wreaking havoc and the weak leaders in Canada and the US have no idea how to stop them. It’s a beautiful site. Side note, did y’all remember to get your chickenpox booster? I’d recommend you read/watch every thing Jordan Peterson is doing right now. He’s a world renowned psychologist and has recently been red pilled and had a spiritual awakening. Literally can’t do an interview without breaking into tears over Jesus and the cross. Interesting to watch. He’s a brilliant man.

He sounds really cool especially since my daughter is a psychologist and a christian lady. I will have to send her Jordan Peterson information. That daughter of mine has two masters and a Phd and her state license which is really tough to get.

• Like 1

• Staff

I just listen to him for just a short while on What is and what ought to be and his friend in the discussion, who is not a man of faith, very well educated, very articulate actually made me realize that my faith comes from a much deeper source, I suddenly began to feel the reality of that faith running in deeper more innermost part of me. Realizing there is a part of everyone you have no control of, that God dominates that area inside but, is up to you whether or not you want Him to open that door . A great great discussion and you begin to learn why he has become so popular in such a short time.

BTW, I am sorry for being Judgemental, Mike is right, didn't mean to be that way except I am still not happy about the executive order to have the Obama care pay for late term abortions and sex changes. That does get my goat. Sorry!

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

I view religious beliefs like I view LGBTQ (I think I included all of the categories 😲)

Do you.....

Don't preach to me.

Don't jam your life in my face.

Don't flaunt your beliefs to try to convince others your right and they are wrong, because, when you do, that's how you come across.

Just be you, whether it's ***, religious, liberal or conservative or whatever else is the "thing" at the time......just be you and let the people around you like or dislike you for who you are.....

• Staff
7 hours ago, Max Tune said:

I view religious beliefs like I view LGBTQ (I think I included all of the categories 😲)

Do you.....

Don't preach to me.

Don't jam your life in my face.

Don't flaunt your beliefs to try to convince others your right and they are wrong, because, when you do, that's how you come across.

Just be you, whether it's ***, religious, liberal or conservative or whatever else is the "thing" at the time......just be you and let the people around you like or dislike you for who you are.....

It's inherent that you know right from wrong, Thats God working in you and you cannot control that. 

• Like 1