• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anybody Else Experiencing Global Warming?

Tractorman

Definitely different climate than what I grew up with as a kid. No where near the snow or lake freeze. Few winters in the last few years were pretty much spring weather....very low snow, very little frost, more rain than snow and everything looks dead and depressing. We just don't get the cold snowy beautiful winters anymore.

NE Illinois

• Owner

We are restarting winter. Getting down to +25°F and already snowed another 2 to 3 inches. All week is suppose to snow maybe rain late afternoons. Global warming... doubtful being ive been freezing for over 7 months now. I'll be glad to see weather in the 70s and freezing nights are done and over. Still. Can't fire up water in the yard, can't prime the RV water system, can't leave my power washer outside, still ran down to a job to verify the engine block was dry so it didn't freeze.

16497666561093655157116175193801.jpg

16497667554632736795100394849437.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man

42 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Today it was 50° but 20mph breeze made it feel cool. Just glad we don't have any snow like @Mopar1973Man. I would scream! 

Same here. I'm sick of the wind and dampness.

I agree on screaming over snow now. It's only going to be in the 40-50 degree range all next week then the mid 80s for the weekend. I'm sure that will change, but I told my wife last week that we'd go from cold and damp to hot and sweltering overnight.

9 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Come on over! I'll thaw some steaks!

That's what I'm throwing on the grill tonight....

Edited by Max Tune

• Staff
Just now, Max Tune said:

Same here. I'm sick of the wind and dampness.

I agree on screaming over snow now. It's only going to be in the 40-50 degree range all next week then the mid 80s for the weekend. I'm sure that will change, but I told my wife last week that we'd go from cold and damp to hit and sweltering overnight.

I said the same thing. Skip right over spring and go to hot humid for a while then hot and dry for a bit and......winter is back. Ugh

• Sad 1

Just now, Doubletrouble said:

I said the same thing. Skip right over spring and go to hot humid for a while then hot and dry for a bit and......winter is back. Ugh

Stop talking like that! I haven't even thawed out and warmed up from this winter, and you're already talking about next winter....stop it😂😂🤣

• Haha 1

• Staff

Our sun flowers are already about a foot tall.  

1 hour ago, Doubletrouble said:

Come on over! I'll thaw some steaks!

1 hour ago, Max Tune said:

That's what I'm throwing on the grill tonight....

Tube steaks are all I can afford due to Bidenflation.

cartoon-of-man-eating-hotdog-and-drinking-cola-vector-21696090.jpg.58402d04415be7757303f313455845d5.jpg

• Haha 2