RockAuto.com cab size question - extended cab vs quad cab for headliner

I know everyone likely has ordered something from rockauto.com at some point. There customer service is non existent and their site leaves something to be desired, but perhaps that's part of their charm! Anyway my question is on the below. Do you reckon the extended cab refers to a 2nd gen "Quad cab" per their cab size guide picture below? Want to order a new replacement ACME headliner but i'm not certain an "Extended Cab" fit is for an actual Quad cab and there's no way to ask rockauto.com. Anyone hazard a guess? 

image.png.6dde9cf87e41779b5926618fa3256f82.png

• Board Of Directors

Have you thought about pulling the head liner out and having an auto upholstery shop relining it or doing it yourself?  I'm going to get the head liner material from an upholstery fabric supplier, pull the head liner, strip the old material off, spray with 3M 38808 Headliner & Fabric Adhesive and fit the new material.  I'll do a write up on it, but it won't be until November.

1 hour ago, IBMobile said:

Have you thought about pulling the head liner out and having an auto upholstery shop relining it or doing it yourself?

Yeah I’ve patched parts of the headliner myself that were worn but honestly it’s one of those things I’d just like to not fiddle with again. It might change though if your write up comes out! 

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com