• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

questions for Blue Top

Doubletrouble

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

So far Red Head Steering Gear has done alright for me. Going on 3 years now with their standard rebuild it's worked out great.

My 2002 doesn't need one yet as it only has 117,000 miles.

Edited by JAG1

9 hours ago, 01_Cummins_4x4 said:

It seems as though Blue Top has not been very responsive for a while now. I'm not sure what's going on with them.

Probably working and not hanging out on websites. A phone call or email would likely receive much more prompt service.

On 1/27/2023 at 9:12 AM, JAG1 said:

So far Red Head Steering Gear has done alright for me. Going on 3 years now with their standard rebuild it's worked out great.

Same comments for RedHead. Hasn't been 3 years for me yet but what a difference it made to the driving experience in my truck. 

-Mark 

• Owner

I'll admit I've had a few issues will seals leaking on my Blue Top Steering box and @Blue-Top Steering made it right again every time. I love my Quick Ratio steering box over any stock steering box. Super quick response. I'll warn if you running any tires bigger than 31" stock size do not use a quick ratio the stress will damage the steering box rapidly. I had this conversation with Blue Top a while back. 

• Owner
8 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

I think Blue Top is MIA ? 

I tried contacting them via the site here a while back more than once, no reply.

https://bluetopsteeringgears-com.3dcartstores.com/

https://bluetopsteeringgears-com.3dcartstores.com/crm.asp?action=contactus <- Email only no phone number.

• Thanks 1

• Staff
7 hours ago, Hutch24v said:

Same comments for RedHead. Hasn't been 3 years for me yet but what a difference it made to the driving experience in my truck. 

-Mark 

See, now you got to go campin' with us this spring and everything be all right!