• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What rotors

I need front rotors.Napa and buyright and auto zone all are about the same price.Problem is all are from china.I want factory replacements, nothing fancy. Any of you have good luck with china rotors? Oh crap i posted this in the wrong spot :mad: The rotors are for the 01 in my sig.

I replaced mine about 3 years ago for $75 each. I don' remember where they were made, the local brake store provided them and I had to have them or not drive. My job keeps me on the road most of the time and i find myself at the mercy local shops more than i like. the rotors are holding up just fine though.

i bought my rotors at oreilly's(i think it was this one). i change them 3-4 yrs ago. no problems so far. they are WAGNER rotors. WAGNER is owed by FEDERAL-MOGUL(Abex,AE,ANCO,Atlas,Bentley-Harris,Beral,Carter,Champion,DURON,Fel-Pro,Ferodo,FP Diesel,Glyco,Goetze,Metafram,Moog,National,Necto,Nüral,Payen,Poral,Precision,Sealed Power,Speed-Pro,Wagner Brake Products,Wagner Lighting)

Also you might just try having them turned instead of replacing them. Just depends on how warped/ warn they are.:thumbup2:

Yes i will.It is only 15 per rotor by me. Thanks for the pad tip.I will look into that. It is funny how things work out.I fix trucks for friends on the side.This week i am on my 3rd brake job.next week it is my turn.

Yes i will.It is only 15 per rotor by me. Thanks for the pad tip.I will look into that. It is funny how things work out.I fix trucks for friends on the side.This week i am on my 3rd brake job.next week it is my turn.

Yeah $15 is a lot better than whatever new ones cost, that's for sure!! I just noticed my spelling error too!:stuned::lmao: