• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man Forum is now cell phone friendly!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I got the mod added to the forum now so all you guys with Blackberries, iphones, etc can now surf the site with ease and good speed. I had CajFlynn test it out this evening and he said it worked excellent. So here is what you need to make it work for you... 1. Go to www.tapatalk.com and download the app for your phone. 2. Log back in to the forum and enjoy... The Tapatalk app signals the forum to display in a miniture format that is designed for phones and like CajFlynn said it good and fast now compared to the old system. :thumbup2:

• 2 weeks later...

I got bored yesterday and since I work under 5 bar 3G service all the time I decided why not. I am amazed at how identical this site is on my crappy phone. I have no idea about this tapatalk thing. I wasn't able to sign in though so I couldn't do anything. I just wanted to see all the new posts though.

• Owner

I got bored yesterday and since I work under 5 bar 3G service all the time I decided why not. I am amazed at how identical this site is on my crappy phone. I have no idea about this tapatalk thing. I wasn't able to sign in though so I couldn't do anything. I just wanted to see all the new posts though.

Just go to www.tapatalk.com and download the App for your phone it automatically will convert so you phone can use the site...:thumbup2:

Just go to www.tapatalk.com and download the App for your phone it automatically will convert so you phone can use the site...:thumbup2:

Yeah that's out of the question. My phone doesn't have "apps" :lmao: Mine is a free phone.. So junk. But it showed the site identical to what my laptop shows, so I thought that was pretty neat.

• 1 month later...

YAY!!!

Thank you! I was JUST about to start a thread asking about it :ahhh::thumbup2:

^^^ this. Thanks, mike!

--- Update to the previous post...

Yeah that's out of the question. My phone doesn't have "apps" :lmao: Mine is a free phone.. So junk. But it showed the site identical to what my laptop shows, so I thought that was pretty neat.

Who is your carrier?

Rogan how do you like sprint thats who i have had for about 2 years or so and i really like them.

IMHO, they're ten times better than ATT. I was with ATT for about 8 yrs. I still have ATT for my 9-5er iPhone, and Sprint for my personal/own business phone. I live in city limits, and can stand in my living room holding both phones, the Sprint will have 2-3 bars. The ATT says "Searching..." This seemed to be a common issue for me here, so I went with Sprint. I RARELY lose signal, and in 13 months, I've dropped 2 calls. On ATT, I'd drop 2 calls/day.. :banghead: I have an HTC Hero, rooted, and use it as a wifi access point for my laptop and/or iPad all the time. The $69 unlimited plan I'm on, rocks! :cool: