• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need older SB Mopar pic

Does anyone have an older 60’s though early 80’s 318/360 that has  power steering and an alternator?   I need pics of the brackets that hold them on.  We are putting a 1972 318 from an RV into a 1959 Plymouth Fury and we tossed most of the RV stuff because it was really funky looking and now we can’t seem to get anything else to line up.  We’ve gone to junkyards and tried googling images but can’t seem to find what we need. 

• Staff
19 hours ago, Sycostang67 said:

Does anyone have an older 60’s though early 80’s 318/360 that has  power steering and an alternator?

My buddy has a 72-73 P/U with a 360.  I'll take some pic today and get them posted on Sunday.

• Thanks 1