• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Halloween!

ISX

I live in a non-trick or treat area...

Yeah you don't count. They don't come to my house either though. Not worth it to go up a long driveway to get a snickers bar, then drive another mile to the next house, they all just go to the subdivisions in town.

It's almost not even worth going anymore. The last time I went maybe in, hmm, 2004 maybe?, we went back to the same place we always do, just all the blocks in town (not subdivisions) and by the time 2004 hit, every house was giving us ALL their candy because they said we were the only ones they had seen all night. So it was kinda worth going but kinda not because most of the houses didn't even have their light on. Think of all the candy you can get on clearance the next day at walmart for the price of the gas you would use :lmao:

here in independence,ks ...we celebrate halloween..here it is called neewollah!!!google it...wednesday of last week they shutdown the downtown and the food stands are open along with the rides.this place gets busy around here.saturday was the last day of it til next year.:thumbup2:

When I was in S. Utah, they called it "trunk or treat". You would go to set parking lots and the candy would be in the trunks of cars. You could hit a hundred cars in a an hour! They did that for safety concerns. Didn't have to worry about the crazies in the neighborhood!