• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Suggested Upgrades for Diesels

• 1 month later...

I got the black face, black bezel, orange pointer ones. 0-40 psi fuel, pyro, trans temp, and 0-40 boost. 3 gauge pillar mount and a steering column mount. Is this the info you wanted?

Whats the performax gauges? Do these gauges use an ECM of their own to monitor data?

I believe to upgrade to later year brakes, you have to go to larger wheels for clearance. I'm not hard on brakes & I have no issues with the stock size. When I tow, I'm used to anticipating stops & gentle slow downs from hauling a live load (horses).

edit Now when I turn the power up, I may think differently!

once you get your fuel pressure gauge in it will most likely tell you what most of us on here already have found out the hard way.. "THE STOCK LIFT PUMPS SUCK":spend:

Couldn't be truer. In my experience i installed my electronic gauge but it showed 0 psi and the odd time it would bounce up a little. I just assumed i had wired something wrong and it wasn't working, but not so:cookoo: That is how much fuel pressure i had:stuned::stuned: To this day I can't figure out why I didn't cook the ip cuz I ran it for quite a while like that.