• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Photography - Snapshots of the Day

Rogan

Looking at the GS-R you posted, brings me back memories of when I was building my B16A from the ground up... cylinder head and VTEC solenoid just sit in the garage and collect dust now. :cry:

Before:

Posted Image

Became:

Posted Image

So then, I took this:

Posted Image

Plus some good leftovers from the blue one, and made this:

Posted Image

Of course, the above pic was taken a little before I had it all back together.. A few weeks after the dyno session, I hauled the car back to the bodyshop to get a few things touched up. While it was there, a few weeks later, it was stolen. Only the wheels were recovered about 4 months later.

$40K, poof.. insurance gave him $4500. LOL He was actually waiting on the approval from the insurance for show-car coverage; having already submitted the build portfolio.

Yea, that sucks. That's one thing you've gotta watch out for, is those freakin' Honda thieves. Around where I live, when Fast & Furious came out not to long after, Civic's and Integra's were getting stolen left and right. They made an attempt at stealing mine 3 times but, were unfortunate as I had an aftermarket alarm installed, put a lockbar on the steering wheel, and always took the ECU out with me. You can still see where they were able to get a slim jim in and brake my window after the alarm went off. But, they were able to cut my 4-2-1 bolt-on headers off... :shrug: and not unbolt it... :shrug: (these are the smart thieves).I was in the process of trying to get a Lojack installed when the engine gave out on me so, she just marinates in my garage now.

• 3 weeks later...

below pic was taken a year or so ago, while I was out cutting firewood, I saw this huge limestone wall/rock outcropping, that had this algae on it. I thought it'd make a cool pic.

Posted Image

[*]Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/80 second ===> 0.0125 second

[*]Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 56/10 ===> ƒ/5.6

[*]Exposure Program = normal program (2)

[*]ISO Speed Ratings = 320

[*]Components Configuration = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr

[*]Compressed Bits per Pixel = 8/1 ===> 8

[*]Brightness (APEX) = 487/100

[*]Brightness = 29.24 foot-lambert

[*]Exposure Bias (EV) = 0/10 ===> 0

[*]Max Aperture Value (APEX) = 497/100 ===> 4.97

[*]Max Aperture = ƒ/5.6

[*]Metering Mode = pattern / multi-segment (5)

[*]Light Source / White Balance = unknown (0)

[*]Flash = Flash did not fire, auto mode

[*]Focal Length = 500/10 mm ===> 50 mm

[*]Camera Make = SONY

[*]Camera Model = DSLR-A100

[*]Picture Orientation = normal (1)

[*]X-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72

[*]Y-Resolution = 72/1 ===> 72

[*]X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)

[*]Colour Space = sRGB (1)

[*]Image Source = digital still camera (DSC)

[*]Scene Type = directly photographed image

[*]Custom Rendered = normal process (0)

[*]Exposure Mode = auto exposure (0)

[*]White Balance = auto (0)

[*]Digital Zoom Ratio = 0/1 ===> 0

[*]Focal Length in 35mm Film = 75

[*]Scene Capture Type = standard (0)

[*]Gain Control = low gain up (1)

[*]Contrast = normal (0)

[*]Saturation = normal (0)

[*]Sharpness = normal (0)

. A few weeks after the dyno session, I hauled the car back to the bodyshop to get a few things touched up. While it was there, a few weeks later, it was stolen. Only the wheels were recovered about 4 months later. $40K, poof.. insurance gave him $4500. LOL He was actually waiting on the approval from the insurance for show-car coverage; having already submitted the build portfolio.

Man that makes me feel sick ....

• 2 weeks later...