• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

When you don't have a truck available!

gassernomore

http://sn118w.snt118.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=31a0decc-281d-11e0-a318-002264c20738&Aux=54|0|8CD8A411A63E690||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att My son was cruising thru town yesterday and found this piece of work. He flew around the block to take a picture. I guess maybe I should get rid of my truck and trailers when I need to haul my 4 wheelers around!

Gassernomore, I can see you just copied it from an email, that won't work since we all don't have access to your email account :lol: Right click the picture, hit save picture as, then save it somewhere on the computer. Now come back here and hit the attachment paperclip and upload it to your post and then it should work. Otherwise email it to me (email is in sig) and I will post it :thumb1: