• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jlwelding

Fan Wrench

16 posts in this topic

i guess i could send you mine!!!:thumb1:

I will cut some out tomorrow on my cnc plasma cutter. I made some for Mike a little while back and I thought he might get a kick out that.Buy the way, how much did you pay for them?

Oh i see thats alright just use your fancy machine!:lmao: I paid 85 bucks for mine they are Blue Point if im not mistaken.

Mine was hacked out of a pice of 3/16 plate with a cutoff wheel. LOL

^^^ that's what I was contemplating doing..Nice avatar, btw :)

Ok so what are 'fan wrenches'? Never heard of these before. I just thought JL was making a joke:cookoo:

very thin wrenches for removing the fan/fan clutch..

similar to this:

Posted Image

I thought this was some mythological beast. Never heard of a fan wrench! I'm glad I was not the only one.

I thought this was some mythological beast. Never heard of a fan wrench! I'm glad I was not the only one.

And i was nearly too afraid to ask:lol:

Go look at your fan nut and you will see why you have to order thin wrenches. There is no room between the fan and the pulley for regular sized tools.

If you need a set I will cut you out some. Send me address

How much do you need for a set shipped to 55092? Posted from my mobile phone while not driving....

t shipped to 55092?

totally offtopic, but wow. That's my home zip code! grew up on Cook Lake off hwy 22, parents still live there. Went to Linwood/South West/Forest Lake. Small world!