• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jlwelding

Fan Wrench

jlwelding    23
jlwelding

I will cut some out tomorrow on my cnc plasma cutter. I made some for Mike a little while back and I thought he might get a kick out that.Buy the way, how much did you pay for them?

Heavyd1980    1
Heavyd1980

Oh i see thats alright just use your fancy machine!:lmao: I paid 85 bucks for mine they are Blue Point if im not mistaken.

mr.mindless    5
mr.mindless

Mine was hacked out of a pice of 3/16 plate with a cutoff wheel. LOL

volkswagon    7
volkswagon

Ok so what are 'fan wrenches'? Never heard of these before. I just thought JL was making a joke:cookoo:

Rogan    30
Rogan

very thin wrenches for removing the fan/fan clutch..

similar to this:

Posted Image

flagmanruss    80
flagmanruss

I thought this was some mythological beast. Never heard of a fan wrench! I'm glad I was not the only one.

volkswagon    7
volkswagon

I thought this was some mythological beast. Never heard of a fan wrench! I'm glad I was not the only one.

And i was nearly too afraid to ask:lol:

ISX    58
ISX

Go look at your fan nut and you will see why you have to order thin wrenches. There is no room between the fan and the pulley for regular sized tools.

silverram323    0
silverram323

If you need a set I will cut you out some. Send me address

How much do you need for a set shipped to 55092? Posted from my mobile phone while not driving....

mr.mindless    5
mr.mindless

t shipped to 55092?

totally offtopic, but wow. That's my home zip code! grew up on Cook Lake off hwy 22, parents still live there. Went to Linwood/South West/Forest Lake. Small world!