• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wanna A Good Laugh???

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I produced a video this morning of me plowing out the driveway. But here is the trick I added a 1 second time lapse to the video so every second the camera shot 1 frame of video it takes 30 frames to make a normal second. So this short 2 minute video is what it took me about 1 hour to do. :stuned: The lag at the begining is me leaving to the neighbor house and getting his ATV and plow and doing his place first. Here you go...

Then a walk in the yard to show you more...

Then a time lapse of the sky from 12 noon to sunset.

• Owner

Good job,beautiful scenery in-joyed the walk around.

Cookie

Thanks...

Where would I build my shop at?

In New Meadows or Riggins... But I don't think you can handle the cold... So far the coldest morning has been -25*F.

Such beautiful country Mike.:thumb1:

Thanks again...

It might be beautiful country but being trapped in the bottom of the canyon because of snow really does suck after awhile. I've got a itch to hop on the ATV and head for the hills but won't make it far...:doh:

No one thought my first video was funny? :shrug:

• Owner

Had a snowmobile... post-2-138698176219_thumb.jpg This was my last ride... After this I came home and parked and then gave it away... I enjoyed snowmobiling alot. But when you and a girlfriend head out and to trail ride and get stuck. Then have 20+ snowmobiles go by you and laugh and point. Because my sled wasn't brand new anymore (10 years old). It took me 2 hours to dig out. No big deal about digging out. But what bothered me is the fact that 20+ people could ride past you and leave you for dead and not even help. Also that pic the snow is roughly 8 feet deep. After relizing it could of been much worse I simply gave up the sled... (No longer own a sled) post-2-138698176227_thumb.jpg1995 Artic Cat Pather Deluxe (440 Fan cooled)

Hey love the scenery, also have alot of snow just got +15 inches last monday and we get realy cold -15 last night but we don't have the elevation changes thats cool but I love our state and all the lakes and farm country and almost forgot my spring time passion MAPLE SYRUP season! But would love to see you country first hand some day.:thumb1:

• Owner

Hey love the scenery, also have alot of snow just got +15 inches last monday and we get realy cold -15 last night but we don't have the elevation changes thats cool but I love our state and all the lakes and farm country and almost forgot my spring time passion MAPLE SYRUP season! But would love to see you country first hand some day.:thumb1:

Looking towards home last summer... post-2-138698176239_thumb.jpg