• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New guy from Ideho

jmono

Hey guys, names Jake and I am on several if not more other forums. Didn't even catch that there was a forum on here when I was looking at the write ups.I drive a 98 12v with some goodies, it did a disappointing 45Xhp and 939tq but "should" (I use that loosely) do much better next go around. Hopefully she will be under her own power soon. Most expensive driveway ornament I have ever had....

Psh you guys don't give me enough credit! I did that on purpose. Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I will get some pics up of my current project on my truck soon. Just got my head back from the machine shop.Sent from my T-Mobile G2