• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

Mopar has a point on the mpg. The Fass DDRP might have a hard keeping up time bigger injectors also. Do you have a fuel pressure gauge to keep up with how the pump is working?

Touche' :smart: Good one Dripley... I didn't catch that he's right the Fass DDRP might be a bit marginal for that setup... Fuel pressure gauge is first priority...

I wouldn't shy away from 90-100 hp injectors, On my 02 I got 2 mpg better than stock when I had 90 hp BD injectors in. And even now with the Scheid lightning 1 injectors which are advertised at 100 hp injectors but are more realistically 125-150 range I am getting right at stock if not a hair better mileage and that is with a big slow laggy turbo. If I backed down my turbo I would be getting well over stock mileage with the current injectors.With my BD 150 injectors I was getting the same mileage as stock injectors maybe 1-2 mpg less if towing with my big turbo.

• Like 1