• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Turbo delete

Mopar1973Man

It isn't the kid that ticks me off, it's everyone else. People in his town have diesels that probably smoke and he wants his to smoke a little as well to be cool. His probably doesn't smoke at all. After typing in cummins smoke he probably read about a smoke switch. He doesn't find anything in typical cumminsforum fashion. He makes a post and gets flamed for it. Unreal. All the posts over there are crap and you have to read 20 threads (all saying to search of course, keeping you at your searching to find the original thread that you were searching for) to get to the one you want. Most of those questions I know the answer to instantly and in the time it takes those guys to flame him, they coulda wrote a logical answer since it is obviouslyyyyyyy an obsolete question. I will never flame anyone for asking a question. ALL of us were that kid at one time or another, and although our desires in our trucks and questions might have been different the scenario was the same. Most of us are lucky to not get flamed but some of us get flamed for BS as well. I find it extreeeeeemely dumb that a forum with 99% of people's trucks smoking to high heaven, shoot down people who ask how to get to the same point.

• Owner

ISX does have a valid point. :smart:

I find it extreeeeeemely dumb that a forum with 99% of people's trucks smoking to high heaven, shoot down people who ask how to get to the same point.

But You know CF for the lazyness they have over there... (Use The search function) :rolleyes: But I'm having a nice chuckle from the turbo delete... :lmao: Personally I stay over my side of the fence and look for MPG and Milestones... :smart: I typically don't get into flaming threads... :duh:

They hammered the kid in the thread mike posted and the other one i origanlly saw that was 20+ pages. but in the thick of them there were a few voices that spoke like ISX about it, but they were drowned out big time.I wonder if we can mass produce the delete kit.:lol:I blew a boot of once cause i did not tighten the clamp. I never noticed wether it was smoking but I darn sure notice the absence of power.