• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Intermittent miss at idle, stumble on accelerate

Truck Specs: 2002 Dodge Ram 2500hd, Std Output 5 speed. Mods: BD-Diesel Flow-max Lift pump, BD-Diesel Exhaust Brake, AEM Brute Force HD air intake, Bully Dog Outlook with Performance Enhancement, Stock Straight Pipe. Recently my truck started intermittent miss at idle, and stumble during normal acceleration, under load / no load / from start.Truck has plenty of power, and good fuel mileage, Both conditions are random with no codes given, other than above exhibits no other issues.I've had issues with the bully dog outlook performance device in the past, causing stumble but goes away when I place it in stock mode. From what I've read on line in several places, it's been suggested that the computer on the vp44 might be starting to fail (ECM I think ?)Lift pump pressure is good. Any thoughts as to what might be going on (vp44,mpa, IAT)?Thanks in advance,Tony