• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Sign in to follow this  
AsTroSS

Hello by AsTroSS from Europe

Hi.I am Margus from Estonia, Europe.Maybe somebody knew me from Competitiondiesel forum , I have also account few others ,but mostly for reading.I have few Dodge Ram projects:1. Ram 2500 ' 98 12v , 4x4 QC LB2. Ram 2500 '99 4x4 QC LB , soon to be 12V home made megacab3. Ram 3500 '94 dump truck , RC4. hotrod truck with Cummins 12V I found this site by searching the internet for 2005 Ram SRT-10 parts catalog, looks like I have to read-post before I can even check the download area.:rolleyes:Why I nee SRT-10 parts catalog? I brought set of 2005 SRT-10 front brake calipers to upgrade my brakes, but theywill bolt on to my '01 Dana 60 only without disc.Maybe I can use them in my hotrod project , ther I use 2005 Ram 2500 2wd front suspension ,just replacing the 2500 8lub hubs with SRT hubs ....If I only can figure out how to add picture ....:thumbup2:

Welcome from the states. I cant help with your problem but some one else here might be able to. It looks like you will be busy for a while.

Welcome to the family... :thumbup2:

If I only can figure out how to add picture ....

As for adding pictures. Make sure you got Adobe Flash up to date on your browser. Then scroll down and click on Manage Attachments button. It will open up your file manager for the site. In the upper right corner is a Add Files button seleect the files from your computer and upload them. Then when the upload is done then you can hit Insert Inline button or leave...
  • Like 1