• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello by AsTroSS from Europe

AsTroSS

Hi.I am Margus from Estonia, Europe.Maybe somebody knew me from Competitiondiesel forum , I have also account few others ,but mostly for reading.I have few Dodge Ram projects:1. Ram 2500 ' 98 12v , 4x4 QC LB2. Ram 2500 '99 4x4 QC LB , soon to be 12V home made megacab3. Ram 3500 '94 dump truck , RC4. hotrod truck with Cummins 12V I found this site by searching the internet for 2005 Ram SRT-10 parts catalog, looks like I have to read-post before I can even check the download area.:rolleyes:Why I nee SRT-10 parts catalog? I brought set of 2005 SRT-10 front brake calipers to upgrade my brakes, but theywill bolt on to my '01 Dana 60 only without disc.Maybe I can use them in my hotrod project , ther I use 2005 Ram 2500 2wd front suspension ,just replacing the 2500 8lub hubs with SRT hubs ....If I only can figure out how to add picture ....:thumbup2:

• Owner

Welcome to the family... :thumbup2:

If I only can figure out how to add picture ....

As for adding pictures. Make sure you got Adobe Flash up to date on your browser. Then scroll down and click on Manage Attachments button. It will open up your file manager for the site. In the upper right corner is a Add Files button seleect the files from your computer and upload them. Then when the upload is done then you can hit Insert Inline button or leave...
  • Like 1