• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New to forum am I on the right track

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and trying to learn as much about my dodge as I can to keep it on the road. I just put an isspro fuel pressure gauge on it confirmed that I need a lift pump. (not that I didn't know that already). My question is I have been looking at lp and I've decided to go with the air dog 100 big line kit whatever I need to do it right. I have no plans for engine/power upgrades I'm just looking for longevity and later on who knows I might want to add something. Just wondering if I'm on the right track. Your input is appreciated.

I haven't checked it with a mechanical fuel gauge. My isspro says 10-12 idle and 0-5 wot. Hangs out about 8 driving down the road. Ive owned several diesels but I've never used 2 cycle. Ive owned the truck almost 4 months I had the oil changed but I'm thinking about changing the fuel filter to see if that could help my pressure til I save enough for the air dog.

I was thinking how do I check my fuel pressure without a gauge too but didn't want to say anything. I glad the airdog will be enough. I definately will be on this forum frequently and when I get the airdog I will be looking for tips/advice on the install to put it in right and achieve the 14 psi at all times goal. I like to do it right the first time.:thumb1: