• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

front end

The ride is a little better than stock, but this truck has always rode fairly hard empty. 2k in the bed make it ride like a Cadilac, well almost. I pretty sure i bought them thru Rock Auto. Got them for about $200. The dampner came from someone else, cant remember who though or how much. It is identical in looks to the shocks on the truck. I believe its part of the 5000 series. I ll just have to see how long they hold up.

• Like 1

Dave, I bought a very nice steering stabilizer off of ebay from a dealer named "Customdiesel123" his price is $119.00 to your door (free shipping). I offered him $100 and he settled at $110.00 with me for the kit. It was a nice piece, well made and best of all "cheap". I have tried the link thing with you a while back and will give it a try here. If it doesn't work I will stand in the corner again. http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-02-DODGE-3500-2500-4X4-STEERING-GEAR-BOX-BRACE-/280559104951?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4152a033b7 The one I ordered wouldn't work on my truck due to my plow frame (I had to get one that is made differently), the guy at Customdiesel 123 offered me my money back without a problem. I sold it to a friend who is very impressed with how it improved his steering. Bob

I forgot about the steering stabilizer, I used a BD kit. It cost twice as much as the one Bob just linked on ebay. Looks just like the BD one I bought. Not sure what the differance betwen them are. Alot of people are making them so they have gotten alot cheaper lately.Bob, linky worky.

• Like 1

• Owner

I'm also running Rancho 5000 series on all four corners... So far the shocks are doing great and holding up to all the abuse I get them. I haul 1 to 1.5 cords of firewood on the truck. Gets fairly heavy but the truck does awesome for dirt road travel loaded. Or even hitch up the travel trailer and take off... Still a nice smooth ride. :thumbup2:post-2-138698184093_thumb.jpgpost-2-138698184098_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...