• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Independance Day!!!!

Haggar

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!! Do try to spend a minute and remember the what and why. Tell your kids about it too!!!Pulling the Kubota to SC for some work on the farm tomorrow. Hope I will have time to check in before next week and see what is going on!!Have a wonderful Independence Day you all!!!Hag

• Like 1

I love to see threads like this reassuring me that there's still patriotic people out there who understand that the 4th of July is a very important day. :) Matter of fact.....I feel this holiday should rival all other holidays except Christmas. A day to recognize the miraculous event which took place hundreds of years ago whereby this great land became independent of the British crown. Imagine that.....if there wasn't people who were willing to die for that freedom so that other could prosper, things would be seriously different today. In saying that, my local town failed to even put on a firework show, so my friends and family simply had a BBQ and enjoyed the cheap sparklers and whistlers.