• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thanks! A bungee cord would hold it better, and would make things quicker if I had to remove the BHAF. They're the same filter. Both are 10.5" x 10.5". For $46 (before shipping) you can get a NAPA 2790. It's outer diameter is 10.5", but it's almost 12" tall. http://www.fleetfilter.com/filter/wix-air-filters/42790.html Some say it's better, some say it lasts longer, but I'd rather save 12-13 dollars and use the 6637 - nothin' wrong with it, and it will last a long time. . . I don't see another 1.3 inches of filter giving you a whole lot more life out of the filter. . . :think:

The 6637 I bought is only 8.5" in diameter where as the bhaf from Vulcan is 10.5" in diameter. It also seemed to have a stiffer outlet to clamp to.

I just picked up me CQ 88637 bhaf for $29 and two oil filters for $5ea. Filter sale this week...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

- - - Updated - - -

Installed it.. The turbo to filter hose is really snug-fitting, but perfect, IMO. The flange on the filter is quite firm and seals to the hose really well.

for the time being, I split a pice of 1/2" hose and covered the AC line. I'll make a mount this weekend for it.