• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ok how old are you???

Mopar1973Man

How old are you?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 16-20 Years old (Puppy!)
    • 21-30 Years Old
    • 31-40 Years Old
    • 41-50 Years old
    • 51-60 Years Old
    • 61-70 Years Old
    • 70+ years Old (Older than dirt!)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't swap it. I took it out to heli-coil the AFC housing and change the oil pan gasket. Oh and power wash every inch of it lol. I had take the AFC off to get to the fuel plate so many times that the fine thread bolts stripped out the aluminum housing in no time. Needless to say, I can tighten the absolute dog snot out of it now! The FSS bolts onto it and it was so loose you could shake it all around. I could have used zip ties and made it tighter.. Solid as a rock now though so I am very satisfied, engine doesn't have oil all over it now either. I have to take it back out eventually so Mike will stop telling me how bad it looks with paint chipping off it :lmao2:

• 9 months later...