• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ok how old are you???

Mopar1973Man

How old are you?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 16-20 Years old (Puppy!)
    • 21-30 Years Old
    • 31-40 Years Old
    • 41-50 Years old
    • 51-60 Years Old
    • 61-70 Years Old
    • 70+ years Old (Older than dirt!)

Don't tell me I'm the oldest one on here... goona be 59 way too soon. Russ

Russ, you're the seasoned citizen/member of our little community here!!!!! We need all age groups here for the best site possible.........Hey Mike, you gonna give away any PS2's to lure the younger folks away from CF!!!!!:lmao2::lmao2: I know what a PS2 is, but I've never used one!!!!:smart: Too fake/make believe for this cowboy!!!!!:cool:

• Owner

Russ, you're the seasoned citizen/member of our little community here!!!!! We need all age groups here for the best site possible.........Hey Mike, you gonna give away any PS2's to lure the younger folks away from CF!!!!!:lmao2::lmao2: I know what a PS2 is, but I've never used one!!!!:smart: Too fake/make believe for this cowboy!!!!!:cool:

Ummm... Russ your one of the great wise ones we got in the group remember wisdom comes with age! :smart: (also glad to have you here!) As for the PS2's... Please I got a computer here that runs rings around that junk...:lmao2:

Maybe an atari 2600 give away to lure more people in their 30's & 40's. Actually its kind of refreshing not to see so many posts about how some guy installed an edge juice, stacked it with an EZ and 150HP injectors and his stock trans and turbo are doing just fine, and that he's even got 300 miles on the set up with no problems...LOL

sure...beat up the kids...if you old fogies would have slapped'em around a little instead of giving them "Care Bears" and telling them that their opinions mattered, then they wouldn't be lying about the chip stacks and injectors.lol just crackin jokes. but for real, am i the youngest buck in mopar's circle?

sure...beat up the kids...if you old fogies would have slapped'em around a little instead of giving them "Care Bears" and telling them that their opinions mattered, then they wouldn't be lying about the chip stacks and injectors.lol just crackin jokes. but for real, am i the youngest buck in mopar's circle?

Just remember one thing....."Children should be seen and not heard!!":lmao2: No care bears here........I got a foot in the butt when I did wrong........and sometimes for not doing wrong!!!!!:rolleyes::eek:

Well seeing as how I still don't see any votes but mine as the 16-20, no your not the youngest.. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LuvMyTwins

Nice... made the 31-40 club. I won't be voting next year, not willing to check the next bullet... pretty sure I'll be 40 the rest of my life!

I was never much into video games but I still have all my old computers. A TRS -80 that I got in 1977 complete with monitor and tape drive, A Comadore VIC-20 (1980), A commodore 64 (1982) with all optional peripherals still in the original boxes and an Coleco Adam (1984) which came with the gaming classic Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom. I still miss DOS:cry2:."The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you will grow out of it"